Wassup peeps, I’m Victoria from The Homeschooler’s Hangout! *winning smile* My blog can be summed up in three words: mental teenage girl. I don’t really hold back on the weirdness, so, yeah. I try to be funny and write witty posts on all kinds o’ stuff. Thanks, Sunshine, for doing this collab Q&A! Onto the questions.
1. If you could spend a day with anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be?
Well, I’ll get to see all the Bible characters in Heaven, so…huh. I guess one of my favorite Youtubers xP
2. If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, which one?
Probably a lion.
3. Would you rather go to space or down into a deep-sea trench?
I guess a deep-sea trench…
4. Would you rather live in a treehouse or someplace underground?
5. If you could jump into any video/computer game, which one?
The computer game Super Mario 64 o.o It was so fun…*sighs*
6. If you could only save three things form your burning house, what would they be?
My bedroom, kitchen, and garage. JK. My tablet, laptop, and wallet.
7. Would you rather have no one attend your wedding or your funeral?
Funeral. I mean, I’ll be dead, so I won’t care. I would just hope people were at home mourning, not fighting over my stuff.
8. Would you rather have the ability to be invisible for a day or the ability to read minds for a day?
I’d want to read minds.
9. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
If a person had never heard of God or the Bible in their entire life and died, how would they be judged?
10. What is your first memory as a child?
I have no idea what the first one is…I literally have the worst memory. Sorry.
11. What do you see yourself doing ten years from now?
Lounging in the spare room of my parents’ house. Nah, I kind of see myself married, maybe with a kid.
That was fun Victoria! Great answers! Thanks for doing this with me!