Guess what!? Allison Joy, from The Words of a Writer, has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks so much!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to display your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select (up to) 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
HOW IT STARTED:
In January 2016, have I started blogging at Words On A Page. Why? Well, I just thought it would be fun to have a blog.
A year later, in January 2017, I set up this blog, because I was feeling the need to upgrade, get a new name and url, and started really creating my own quality content.
My advice to new bloggers is to do lots of research and have a good plan. While I tend to research stuff a lot, one of my biggest mistakes when I started blogging was doing absolutely no research and having no plan. Before starting a blog, choose a name and url! Figure out what you’re going to blog about! Have some content ready beforehand!
I mean, maybe this is obvious, but those were things I didn’t think about at all before I started blogging, and that was a bad idea. So yeah, plan, plan, PLAN!
WHO I NOMINATE: